Saturday, November 23, 2013

Titanium

So my friend Vasha, that owns +DV8+, challenged me to do a photoshoot for 10 different songs that had a positive self message that didn't harp on another person or talk about love or the like. I just went through a break-up and it shook what self-confidence I had built up so she wants to help me get back to that point I was at and keep me there, without depending on outside sources to reinforce that I am worth something. Because of the nature of the challenge some of these will be more personal and not geared towards the fashions as much so I am posting all of them on my Flickr and on my Personal Journal Blog and only a select few of them here. But to start things off my brain went running to play with metallic tones and futuristic latex when I started to style for the first song Titanium by David Guetta. So here is what I came up with.


I'm gonna keep the rest of this short and sweet because my original intent wasn't geared towards the fashion but I have to share some of the awesome. +DV8+ IS COMING BACK!!! *SQUEE* The cat is already out of the bag in the deviant group despite Vasha trying to keep it a secret while she finished setting it up so I can post and brag about it here. MV continues to produce sexy latex that fits along the Illiad Corps Division of clothing with this sexy new under-bust corset that has three colors featured at Genre and the sexy boots at Shoetopia with the sales of two of the epic colors going to benefit Soles4Soles.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Ornament - Marble 1
Hair: !lamb. - Temptation - Granny W/ Exile Hairbase Modified
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar Limited - Pure Eyes - Rock
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lip Gloss: cStar Limited - Lipgloss 2
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: - Septumee 03 - Metal
Gills: cStar Limited - Metal Inside Gills
Collar: [The Forge] - Studded Collar - Black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Top: +DV8+ - Metallitrix Halter - Diamond
Corset: :{MV}: - Dominion Corset - Quicksilver
Cuffs: [The Forge] - Studded Cuffs - Black
Nails: cStar Limited - Black Metal Nails
Pants: +DV8+ - Tesla Hotpants - Hematite
Boots: :{MV}: - Odyssey - Quicksilver
Pose: Apple Spice - Innosence Pose 005 Ankle Fix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design