Sunday, May 24, 2015

All I Wish Is To Dream Again


"This is me for forever, one of the lost ones. The one without a name."

Recently I happened upon a store called Topazia while shopping at a previous round of The Instruments. They caught my eye with a unique styled dress (of which I immediately bought) and drew me in to shop at their mainstore. They're high fashion with very elegant designs, so I was definitely delighted with what they had out. However, I'm someone who leans towards darker fashion, so I was eyeing every gown in black. But then I noticed a sign that said limited edition, which piqued my curiosity and I had to go check it out. Lo and behold, there was an outfit I fell in love with, The Dark Angel! There was no question about it, I needed to have it. So, I grabbed my copy, ran home, unpacked it, then got dressed. Out of the box, the outfit comes with a rigged mesh corset in five stand sizes, an alpha layer, a skirt that is a mix of sculpts and mesh, a collar/shoulder piece that is a mix of mesh and sculpts, a mesh dorsal piece, a pair of mesh wings, panties on both the pants and underwear layers, a black lipstick tattoo layer, and a smokey black eyeshadow tattoo layer. Parts of the outfit are modify for easy fitting, while others are no modify. All of the pieces are no copy, which makes perfect sense since the outfit is limited edition (you never know, you might just have a friend that would die to wear this outfit after it's sold out). Overall this outfit is high quality, well textured, and well made; I'm incredibly happy with it. To add my own flair to this outfit, I grabbed a beautiful jewelry set that Zibska currently has out for this month's round of On9. I personally got the full version which has 5 coloursets for the chains and 5 colorsets for the stones, but there's also four single color options available for discount if you're strapped for lindens. When came time to shoot I felt like something was off, but I wasn't sure what. It wasn't until I wandered by No.7 that I found the grand lashes of my dreams! I uttered a squee of excitement before purchasing them and taking time to fit them (which took a few minutes, since they surprisingly are made of prims). Once happy, I set out for the final shoot and with a little help from my friend Grim, was able to achieve my vision.

Now for the credits.
Hair: [RunAway] - Jane V2 Hair - Essential
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
Lashes: No. 7 - Ballroom Lashes
Moles: {Dead Apples} - Moles & Blushes - Moles Only
Jewelry: Zibska ~ Anwyn Full Vs. (Available @ On9 May)
Outfit/Makeup: Topazia - Dark Angel - Black (Limited Edition)
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Pose: *PosESioN* - Peacock 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design