Saturday, May 30, 2015

Teal Me Your Secrets

So this splatter outfit came out mid move and as soon as I saw it on my phone I knew I had to have it! So of course it's one of the first things I styled to blog when I got back to business. Me have a thing for paint splatter lately? Nah. Teal in particular? Nope. I know sarcasm doesn't bode well in textual speak when you can't hear it in my voice, or see the corner of my mouth sneaking up into a smile. But hey a picture is worth a thousand words and I suppose I should let it do the talking.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Sora - Alabaster - Lt. Smoke - Dark Brow
Hair: *Soonsiki! - Raven - Colors
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Super Shine - Aqua
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Open
Collar: (red)Mint - Absolute Devotion (o.02) // Posture Collar WITH Pendant o.03 Small
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Adrasteia - FULL15001
Outfit: Sn@tch - Make a Splash - Teal
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Pose: *PosESioN* - Secret 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design