Monday, May 18, 2015

Moving On Up

If you haven't noticed that I've been quiet this month you haven't really been paying attention. But on the bright side I have a very good reason for the radio silence! I am moving out of my parents house into my own place and as such I've been TRYING to pack like a crazy person. I still don't have half of what I need to packed and as such I'm forcing myself to pull away from SL, other than clearing my messages, until I get all moved in. So here is to a hopefully smooth move and some new posts from me very soon! In the mean time look at this one last pretty until I get back, probably the first of June possibly sooner!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America
Hair: Moon. Hair - Light Headed Wanderer (Available in the Lucky Board)
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Duochrome - Olive
Dress: Sn@tch - Hayden Casual Dress - Khaki
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine
Shoes: Pure Poison - Alex Sandals - Green (Available at Kustom9)
Pose: //elephante poses// - Road Less Traveled - #9
House: Trompe Loeil - Garden Bard Abode (Available at Collabor88)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design