Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birds Of Prey



Keep your eyes on her, or she'll be sure to peck them out.

I've never been more excited for a fair until I heard about the Dark Style fair. Seeing all the amazing things the designers have out is definitely making my wallet cry, but my wardrobe scream in celebration! Speaking of, Moon released this hair that is coincidentally is absolutely perfect for masks. Do you know how long I've been trying to find a hair to work with this mask? You don't want to know. So centered around the avian theme, I wanted to do something a little bit burlesque. It required some modifications to some feathery accessories I had, but I think it turned out well.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Moon. Hair - Creep - Erratics
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Rosy
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sorrow Eyes - Lilac
Makeup: Zibska - Macey 08
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- - Cosmetics - Leah lipstick 22
Mask: deviousMind - Piume e Fiori "The Cardinal" RavenMask
Necklace: Cute Poison - Miseria Collar - Gold
Feathers 1: [CONQUEST] - [Feathery Accents.]
Feathers 2: [CONQUEST] - [Feathery Boa.] (Modified)
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ - Lydia
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Modern Style 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design