Saturday, May 9, 2015

When The Love Runs Out

So some of you may have noticed I've been rather quiet since the Shadow Of The Day post... That is due in large part to the feelings behind that post coming to fruition and ending up being a bit more than feelings... About 5 hours after that post went live my now ex sent me an email to break up with me, well a PDF attached to an email. Such classy fellows I date right?!? So needless to say my emotions have been such that creates a bit of a problem. I have worked on a number of looks since that day, but I have been having a problem actually getting them photographed in such a way that I am able to convey enough of the emotion behind them that I feel they can be posted. Luckily this morning I had a break through with this one and hopefully the others are on the way to following so that I can post some this month before I spend the second half of it moving and unable to post. So here is the first of the posts that are the emotional journey of what I am going through...


Just so we are clear because I know there are a few people that will see this and worry, I am mostly over the break-up. I got dumped because I am too good for him; those are his own words. The way that the relationship fell apart pointed this out to me. I'm still a bit hurt but mostly because I did everything right, and it got repaid in the most classy *cleans up pile of dripped sarcasm* of ways.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [AlterEgo] - Kensi - Powder - Drained - Charcoal - No Brow
Hair: little bones. - Wasted
Eyebrows: +Nuuna+ - Tattoo Eyebrows 7
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Brilliant Eyes - Gray
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - LOVE & HATE Sleeve -  H13004
Collar: [CerbrusXing] - Skin Deep Remake - Black
Outfit: Razor /// - Crush Outfit - Ear Bleed
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Pose: Apple Spice - Fabulous Pose 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design