Monday, May 11, 2015

Sacred Words & Sacrifice


The binding words of magick.

Mother's Day was an incredibly rough day for me since I lost my mother back in late 2013, so I was feeling uninspired the day of and days prior because my heart was hurting. However, the artist that is the owner and creator of Keystone handed me a blogger's box. I felt really honored when I opened the box to find this gorgeous jewelry set, then especially so when I saw that it's limited edition and only 200 sets are available for the duration of The Fantasy Gacha, then it's gone forever. The attention to detail on this jewelry set is jaw dropping in my opinion, because not only is it stunningly beautiful, it's also completely efficient and modifiable mesh. The set includes a pair of earrings, a pair of armlets, a bellychain, and an elegant headpiece. The set includes two metals (Gold, Dark Silver), and two gems (Onyx, Purple), with all options included (Gold/Purple, Gold/Onyx, Dark Silver Purple, Dark Silver Onyx). So if you love roleplay, fantasy, or just want to rock a unique jewelry set, I'd recommend grabbing your copy before it's gone forever! When I was styling up I initially started with a very gothic gown, but I realized it was distracting from the jewelry and I wanted the jewelry to be the main focus of this shoot. So I did a little shopping and went with a more simple camisk from Soedara that still paid homage to my dark tastes, yet let the jewelry take main focus. It included Slink Physique appliers, so I just HAD to have it. Finding a pose was pretty impossible for the look I wanted to achieve, so I ended up making one just for this shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones. - Meander - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: . {D.D } . - i03 Eye Set - Violet
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Jewelry: .Keystone. - Spellbound (Available @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival May 12th-June 5th)
Outfit: ~Soedara~  - Just A Slut Camisk - Black
Body: Slink - Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Gesture
Pose: Custom (Not for Sale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design