Saturday, May 2, 2015

To Bloom Again



Even the most delicate of flowers can have thorns.

Pink? Flowers? It seems like this is a reoccurring theme, but I simple cannot resist. I got my hands on another unique dress from Zibska that simply called my name the moment I laid sight on it. Ninette comes in three colors (Fragola, Robin, Goldenrod) and includes unrigged accessories that feature delicate petals and lethal spikes. This makeup from White Widow went a bit too perfectly, if I do say so myself. It comes with five colors (Pink, Brown, Black, White, Gold) and appliers for mesh heads included. I felt as though something a bit more editorial was needed for this piece, so with one of my favorite Argrac hairstyles, I set out for the shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: *ARGRACE* - HARUKA - Whites
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Rosy
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Striking Eyes - Ice
Makeup: [White~Widow] - Anemone - Pink
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - Regina - Eyelashes 4
Outfit: Zibska - Ninette - Fragola
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: *PosESioN* -  Alexandra 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design