Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Raznyye



Different.

As much as my style is primarily dark, my favorite color of all time is actually chartreuse. Anyone that knows me, knows that I geek out over anything I find in that color and I need to own it immediately. Moon just so happened to release a new neons HUD with two new hairs at UBER, which includes a color that I just NEEDED. The new colors are so vibrant, bright, and beautiful! I paired it with this dress form Zibska, which has 9 different colors on three separate texturable pieces (Bra, Panties, Dress) and four metal textures. Now playing with neon is fickle because there's always a tendency to want to take it too far to the point it becomes an eyesore to look at. With mine, I placed it on pale skin with complimenting colors and a bit of black to make it stand out, yet still be controlled. So with finaly touches of makeup and striking a sexy pose, I was definitely happy with how it came out. 

Now for the credits:
Hair: Moon. Hair - Guy Tang - Neons (Available @ Uber for April)
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster - No Brows
Eyes: The Dark Diva - i03 Eyes - Black
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- - Brandi - Lipstick 01
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - 60's Gogo Disks - Candy Colours
Dress: Zibska - Brigitte
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 022

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design