Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lost In Paradise

So Little Bones is having a contest and of course I had to participate! And since I don't half ass anything I figured I should share my credits on my blog while I was at it. So here it is my entry for the Little Bones Photography contest. And I couldn't have had as much fun with it without a little help from a Kaylith!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Mika - Cream
Hair: little bones. - Nightingale - Blondes
Head Jewels: Cute Poison - Elysian Head Jewels - Silver (Group Gift)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Duochrome - Sky
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - 1001 Nights
Outfit: Sn@tch - Sunny Day - Aqua
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Light Satine
Rings: Cute Poison - Elysian Rings - Silver (Available at The 100 Block)
Pose: ::Tabou Irresistible:: - Simple Girl - Pose 3 (Available at Pose Fair 2015)
Taken at The Little Bones Sim - Penumbra Republic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design