Saturday, April 25, 2015

Love in Captivity



"Before you, my heart was barely hanging on by a thread. 
Now because of You, it's being held up by two very thick chains.
Keep me close... please, I don't want to be free."

For this one I wanted to keep it simple and focus on bare beauty, as my attempt for a artistic nude back view. This burlesque cage from Exposeur helped me do exactly that with a sexy and elegant pose. Most when they do artistic nudes, they focus on very bare skin. However, the loveliness and femininity of this tattoo from White Widow stood out to me and I simply had to use it. Soft, curled hair was what I needed for such a neutral look, but not something messy and crazy, so Moon's Kinderfeld style was absolutely perfect.

Hair: Moon. Hair - Kinderfeld - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Rosy
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Lost River
Body: Slink - Physique
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat
Pose: Exposeur - Burlesque Cage (Available at Pose Fair 2015)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design