Sunday, April 26, 2015

Shadow Of The Day

Some days it is harder to brave the world out there, and for me today is one of those days. Oddly enough the quiet of early on Sunday morning hiding in SL got me styling and reflecting and some how I built up the courage to face today no matter the challenges it may bring and the hurdles I will have to overcome. Anyways I just wanted to share my look before I run off to face the day...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - India
Hair: .Olive. - the Bette Hair (Available at Uber)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Warm Eyes - Brown
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Lost River
Dress: OAKEN by Noodles. - Lauren Dress (Available at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat WITH A:S:S - Carmine
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Stone Arch - Peeking Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design