Monday, April 27, 2015

From Afar



"Burning skies on the vengeance night. 
Devastating scythe of the ancient Light."

The Fantasy Fair holds quite a bit of promise this year. One of the talented designers released this neck piece that caught my eye and made my jaw drop. The Gladiator's Neckplate is beautifully made unrigged, modifiable mesh with tintable fur. There is also a special edition painted version that the proceeds go to Relay for Life! I'm completely impressed with this piece of armor, down to the details of the material mapping. When I first was playing with it, I got it to fit easily to my female avatar, until I realized that I wanted to play with it as a male. So I brought him out, put on a bit of war paint, and snapped a picture.


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Silverblade Hair - Equinox
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Renly Male Skin - Goatee
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Blind Rage
Makeup: +Nuuna+ - Makeups v11 - Makeup 3
Neckpiece: [CONQUEST] - [Gladiator's Neckplate] (Available at Fantasy Fair 2015)
Pose: *PosESioN* - Cool Boy 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design