Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Time To Dance

So Pose Fair 2015 is right around the corner and //elephante poses// has a bunch of new poses out. The first one I decided to play with was one of the ballet sets because I have always wanted to do one, but have struggled when the time came to do it and this piece just sort of fell into place.


This dress, I've had my eye on it in all of its colors for a good little while, but between the event it was in causing a ton of good bloggers to be on top of it and my ballet issues I was scared to try until these poses called my name. It was the first thing that poped into my mind and I'm glad it did!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Hair: little bones. - Kyoto
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eye Make-Up: [White~Widow] - Cornes - Black/White w/eyeshadows
Eyes: .ID. - Opulent Eyes - Sky
Dress: =Zenith= - Orianna Lace Dress - Milk
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Matte Dots
Shoes: [whatever] - Ballet Bow Shoes - White (Available at SL Fashion Week)
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: //elephante poses// & .{yumyums}.- Ballerina Set 1 - Pose #3 (Available at Pose Fair 2015)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design