Thursday, April 23, 2015

One Look & You're Mine



Keep your eyes on me.

So Dragon and I definitely went hand in hand at what we bought and hoarded from Pose Fair 2015. One of the things that I know we both saw and went "O..M..G!!" at was this pose prop from WetCat. I couldn't help but to want to play with it. Normally I play boy when it comes to poses like this, but this time I decided I wanted to have a little fun on the pole. With the help of Hadet, my sharply dressed companion, I was able to pull it off in a way I didn't expect. The original concept didn't end up working out, but this is definitely a pleasant surprise. All the while I definitely enjoyed flaunting this gorgeous red lingerie, with lips to match. Not to mention the entire time I was formulating this shoot, I had Mia Martina's song Beast stuck in my head.


Now for the credits:
Hair: Moon. Hair - Ginseng - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Rosy
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 009 - Hardcore Cat
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- - Cosmetics - Leah lipstick 21
Outfit: Miamai - Suane - Crimson
Heels: ~Black Arts~ - Branwen II Heels for Slink High Feet
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Elegant 1
Body: Slink - Physique
Pose: ::WetCat:: - "Strip-Tease" Couple Pole (Available at Pose Fair 2015)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design