Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Are You Feeling This?

Spring is in the air the flowers and the flowers are spreading their pollen through the air! But I took my allergy medicine so I'm out enjoying it and relaxing in the shade as I get amped up for Pose Fair 2015! Are you ready? Because I know my wallet isn't. All of the best pose makers all in one place for an event that was out of this world last year. I don't know how they are going to top that but I am sure they will!


Anyways make sure you check out this year's Pose Fair and DEFIANTLY check out the //elephante poses// booth! She has packed it full of goodies for you all!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Grazia Skin - In the Air - Asia  01
Hair: little bones. - Voodoo
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyes: .ID. - Opulent Eyes - Crashing Waves (Current Gift at Main Store)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - 1001 Nights
Outfit: Sn@tch - Delta Dawn - Rose
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat WITH A:S:S - Matte Dots
Shoes: [tea.s] - Stephanie Flats
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat
Pose: //elephante poses// - Lost & Found #2 (Available at Pose Fair 2015)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design