Wednesday, April 1, 2015

For The Love of Icarus



Fly not close to the sun, lest we fall.

After a very long, stressful, and incredibly busy week I was able to finally sit down and relax. These gorgeous crystallized wings from Aii absolutely floored me the moment I laid my eyes on them. They are actually animated, having a gentle floating bob and accenting particles that give them a true magical feel. They come in five colors (Dark, Fire, Ice, Water, & Winter), and are unrigged, modifiable mesh. I couldn't help but want to take to the skies and fly, just finding the right things to achieve the effect I was going for was a fun little challenge.
I started off at Argrace with their lovely windblown hair, I already owned it in black, so I figured white would be fun to play with. Next, while spoiling one of my best friends to put a smile on her face, I came across a blindfold from Boom. I felt compelled to get the white one. From there I thought, let's play with some whites and greys and just see what happens. I ended up with the look you see here, but I wasn't quite satisfied because the scarves were blown in the other direction-- Thank you Lelutka for making them modify! Since they're sculpted, I was able to manually mirror them and achieve the look I desired. From there, I played and flew around.

Now for the credits.
Hair: *Argrace* - Haruka - White
Skin: ::JOLI:: (Temporarily closed) - Justine - Bare - Alabaster
Blindfold: *Boom* - Last Goodnight Satin Blindfold - White
Scarves: [LeLutka] - Editorial Scarves w/Belt
Bodysuit: Finesmith - Disappear Bodysuit
Wings: +Aii+ - Crystalized Elemental Wings
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Relaxed
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet - Flat
Body: Slink - Physique
Pose: *PoseESioN* - Demon 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design