Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Promised Land



Take me to the promised land.

You have no idea how long it took me to find this armor. However, when I finally found the gacha, it was completely worth it. Initially I wanted to get the iron set, but when I tried on the full silver set, I fell in love with it. The body and boots are fitted mesh, while the shoulder pads and necklace are unrigged mesh. Sadly, it's not modify, but it does include a resizer script to fit it to your avatar! I felt like something was missing though, so I opted to grab some of my favorite bracers from The Forge, which were a bit dark but I think that they went well with the under toning of the armor. I finished off with a final touch of green with this headpiece from Keystone, I got it a cool minute ago, but it's still a favorite. Once I was dressed I had to figure out posing, I was stumped until I realized I had purchased Hopscotch's dancing blades poses. They were too perfect, so I found one of my favorite spots, and took a picture. It doesn't even feel like I'm in Secondlife!

Now for the credits:
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Salome - Chapter I : Earth
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Justine Skin - Bare - Rosy
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Emerald
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Liner 1: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Liner 2: +Nuuna+ - Lyre Makeups - Green
Headpiece: .Keystone. - Merlusa - Iron - Lime
Armor: *Cila* - YuanWu Warrior Armour - Sliver
Bracers: [The Forge] - Daerwen Armour - Female - Worn Black
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Bag
Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* - Dancing Blades I (Available at Pose Fair 2015)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design