Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sunshine Daydreaming



Just another flower child.

I was feeling a bit hippy after Dragon's fantastic boho styling and since MOON had like the perfect hair, top, pants, some killer eyeliner, and a matching purse, I went a bit crazy. Speaking of MOON, recently I was honored with a spot on their blogging team and I gotta say it's absolutely awesome! I never knew just how hard it would be to find a good flower crown to match the colors of my outfit, but I found one from Evie's Closet that I loved. All that was left for my outfit was to put on one of my favorite necklaces and some cute flats. Finding a location to shoot the way I envisioned it was difficult, however. It wasn't until I asked in a blogger group chat did a a fantastic gal named Des message me and offer her land for me to pictures on. So I teleported over and was immediately impressed with her land design, she is absolutely talented at landscaping! I was completely thankful, because I was able to capture this look the way I intended.


Crown: Evie's Closet - Arianwen Wreath
Hair: MOON {Hair} - Eleven:11 - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Justine Skin - Bare
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Shattered Eyes - Drowned
Lashes: Glam Affair - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Makeup: MOON - Obsession Eyeliner
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Forget Me Not Flower Heart
Top: MOON - Spring Fringe Tubetop - Bubblegum
Pants: MOON - Dylan Jeans - Floral 1
Bags: MOON - Suede Fringe Bang - Twine
Shoes: [tea.s] - Stephanie Flats - Pink
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Women's Mesh Feet - Flat
Pose: *PosESioN* - Vintage Her 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design