Monday, April 20, 2015

Toxic Transcendence



The arrow that never misses.

When Aii, The Ugly & Beautiful came out with this cloak, admittedly the first thing that came to my mind was I needed to use this for an archer. Seeing as I've played the Dota games and League of Legends, I decided to draw inspiration from both Drow Ranger and Ashe, splice them together, then throw in my own touches. This cloak is single size rigged mesh, coming with a bodysuit on SL tattoo layers (with and without stockings), as well as appliers for TMP and Maitreya (Slink doesn't seem to be supported). I felt like something was missing from this look until I had stumbled upon Zibska's Ailith Donna jewelry at On9 (formerly L'accessoires), which was perfect in my opinion. This jewelry is HUD controlled with 16 color options for the main piece and accent, as well as modify for easy fitting!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Truth - Sam - Black & Whites
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Emerald
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Makeup: +Nuuna+ - Obe Makeup - Green
Outfit: Aii The Ugly & Beautiful - Eternal Night Cloak
Jewelry: Zibska ~ Ailith Donna Full Vs. ( Available at On9 )
Hand Tattoo: Zibska ~ Mallt
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - casual
Pose: *PosESioN* Wicked 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design