Saturday, April 4, 2015

Minus All



How they crawl, outside and in, becomming one.

This outfit from Zibska stood out and spoke to me the moment I saw it. Perhaps it was the insectoid creatures, perhaps it was the bright and vibrant mask? Either way I grabbed a copy as soon as I was finished marveling over it. It's limited edition to only 20 copies, so if you like it you best hurry and grab a copy before it's gone! For some reason a fluffier hair is what stood out to me when I was styling up this look, so I trusted my impulses and went with it.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Truth Hair - Thalia
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Blind Rage
Makeup: Zibska - Noir Pack 03 - Makeup 06
Oufit: Zibska - Greetje Noir (Limited Edition)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Splayed & Elegant
Pose: *PosESioN* - Zombie 8
Location: Pandemonium - Sim Demo - The Dark Temple

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design