Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thorns of Dilemma



"Everybody needs a goat on a stick!" -Zib Scaggs

I'm just going to go ahead and start this post off by saying that goats are pretty cool looking creatures. Now having a unique, one of a kind dress with teeny goats in it? Oh yeah, I love it! Wearing this dress, I felt inspired to go a bit showgirl, but yet I felt like something was missing. During the shoot, My favorite vampire, Dare Munro, had popped online and dropped by to visit me. He seemingly felt like something was off too, which lead him to point me towards EMO-tions hair, where I found the style that jumped out at me. Still something was missing, but I wasn't paying much mind to it-- however, Dare does what the hell he wants and what he basically said "This." It was too perfect!

You may be wondering about this dress. Well, it's Zibska's creation for this month's round of The Instruments, the theme being extreme fashion. It includes the dress base, the skirt, the headpiece, a goat on a stick, and a beautiful matching makeup. The dress base is rigged, coming in standard sizing while the attachments are unrigged, modify, and easy to fit. If you like unique fashion, you'll probably love this dress.

Now for the credits.
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. - Abbey
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Broken Glass - Silver
Outfit: Zibska - Davina (Available @ The Instruments)
Necklace: Celtic Myst - Gothic Roses Necklace - GothBlack
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual
Pose: *PosESioN* - Medusa 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design