Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What Comes From The Deep


What lies below.

In the words of Adore Delano, I'm a goddamn mermaid! But really, it's long overdue that I did a fantasy post of this caliber. It's really not often I see anyone jumping into the mer realm, but I couldn't resist when I laid my eyes upon this moonlight mermaid set from The Ugly and Beautiful. While it was a flexi tail rather than mesh, I didn't care, I thought it was so beautiful. It did present a little issue while trying to find poses, so I ended up making my own. When it came to accessorizing, Keystone happened to have two gachas of gorgeous jewelry out at the Fantasy Gacha. Both sets (Dia, Jewel) come in three metals (Copper, Gold, Silver), and have stunning headpieces, armlets, earrings, and a belt; though the jewel set has a matching nose chain. Dia specifically jumped out at me because it reminded me of a jewelry set that one could find in a treasure chest of a sunken ship. Since the gems are white and there's a silver metal, I think it was perfect for an albino mermaid. It seemed like it was missing something however and it took me a while to realized that I needed a unique makeup, so I turned to White Widow. It just so happens that they had the perfect makeup that matched the curves in the design of the tail, so I was completely overjoyed! From there, I jumped into the water for the shoot.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Moon. Hair - Storm - B&W
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Madness
Makeup: White~Widow - Inca - White w/Eyeshadows (Available @ On9 until May 28th)
Jewelry: .Keystone. - Dia Jewellery Set (Available @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival May 12th-June 5th)
Mer Stuff: +The Ugly and Beautiful+ - Moonlight Mermaid
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Pose: Custom (Not for sale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design