Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Silence Speaks Volumes


Enjoy the silence.

Once again Zibska has blown me away with another gorgeous outfit for The Instruments. The theme this time around is Beauty in Silence and I think that Zib hit the nail right on the head while retaining her unique signature style. Dilia includes a rigged mesh dress in 5 sizes, rigged heels to fit the Slink high feet, unrigged necklace, unrigged headpiece, and unrigged ring that features an adorable birdie. When I was getting dressed, I thought that the little bird felt lonely, so I ran to Zibska to grab her Aderyn jewelry set. The Aderyn set includes two armbands and a headpiece, and has 12 HUD controlled colors to match almost any outfit. To pull the entire outfit together, I went with this beautiful makeup from White Widow. It's currently available at On9 and comes with five colors included, as well as optional eyeshadow versions. For those of you that use mesh heads, don't fret, there's appliers for Slink, Lelutka, and TMP included! Once I was happy with my style, I set out to one of my favorite locations for a shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair - Moonlight - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Darkness Drowned
Makeup: White~Widow - Face Tattoo - Arctia - Black (Available @ On9 until May 28th)
Outfit: Zibska - Dilia (Available @ The Instruments until May 25th)
Jewelry: Zibska - Aderyn
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: *PosESioN* - Lady Sexy 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design