Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dead Is The New Alive


When obsession with death becomes a way of life.


I'm not entirely sure what inspired this outfit, but when I saw what this makeup form Nuuna paired with this beautiful jewelry that Zibska has out for May's round of We <3 Roleplay, the pieces just started falling together. I had to go with something a bit more dark oriented, but I think it gives a bit of an undead vibe. Plus I absolutely love this dress from Peqe, I'm obsessed with it right now. Though I did have some trouble making up my mind on what shoes I wanted to wear with it, but these boots from Razor really called to me.

Now for the credits:
Hair: [LeLutka] - Lana - Pitch
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satin Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Sinistre Darkness
Makeup 1: Moon. - Obsession Eyeliner
Makeup 2: +Nuuna+ Makeups V11 - Makeup 11
Jewelry: Zibska - Yseult (Avilable @ We <3 Roleplay)
Dress: Peqe - Elven 2.0 
Thong: Sugar Pill - Latex Skank
Hand Tatt: Zibska - Mallt
Boots: Razor/// - Dominion Boots - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: *PosESioN* - Divine 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design