Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daydream In Baroque


"To sleep, perchance to dream."

It's been a little over a week since I've posted, which I entirely blame on my constant business trips and preparing for my upcoming birthday. I've had this look on the back burner for a bit now since I really have not had time to shoot it, but since today was finally a day off, I decided to get my camera out. This entire look was inspired by this beautiful tattoo from White Widow. It comes in three opacities, with appliers for pretty much every mesh body part, so they've got you covered! Overall this tattoo is absolutely beautiful and I'd absolutely recommend it if you're looking for something effeminate and classy. I paired it with a corset from Zenith, which I thought went well, though something was still missing at this point. Then I realized, I got my hands on all the piece of Keystone's Jewel set for Fantasy Gacha Carnival-- in gold even! Jewel has armbands, earrings, a belt, a nosechain (Uncommon), and a headpiece (RARE), in three colors (Silver, Bronze, Gold) to win. It's the last couple days, so if you want it, you better hurry over to FGC! These hairsticks from Aii, The Ugly & Beautiful are also a gacha item, available at Ai Gacha. The common version comes in six colors (Black/Black, Black/White, Gold/Black, Gold/White, Silver/Black, Silver/White), and the rare headresses come in five colors (Crimson, Holy, Moonlight, Night, Shadow). They're unrigged, modifiable mesh so you can fit them to virtually any hair-- just keep in mind they are no copy! I finished the entire look off with one of my favorite liners, then headed to my studio to shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Soonsiki - Aries - Essentials
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyelids: Slink - Mesh Lids and Lashes
Makeup: +Nuuna+ - Lyre Makeup - Yellow (Tinted)
Moles: {Dead Apples} - Moles & Blushes - Moles Only
Tattoo: White~Widow - Midnight in Paris
Corset: Zenith -Vintage Lady Vest Dress - Milk
Jewelry: .Keystone. - Jewel - Gold (Available @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival May 12th-June 5th)
Hairsticks: Aii - Priestess Hair Sticks - Gold & White (Available @ Ai Gacha Event June 1st-25th)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Wicca 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design