Monday, June 29, 2015

Malevolence


"Vicious."

Darker looks are my specialty, especially when it comes to drop dead gorgeous latex. I know I've used these boots recently, but I couldn't resist using them again for this outfit. This bodysuit comes with appliers, so I was able to use it with my Maitreya mesh body. The gloves did as well, and they're absolutely stunning! For my accessories I went with a more simple but cute collar a friend of mine made, a shoulder piece and a headpiece from Zibska. I felt they went well together since they both had the antler elements. Greer has 8 ruffle colors and 4 antler colors, while Sentinel has 10 skull textures and 20 antler textures with two separately texturable antlers. They're both unrigged, modify, and I found them very easy to fit. not to mention they go together wonderfully! Hair was not a problem to find, since Moon had this really gorgeous side style that worked perfectly for what I was envisioning. For posing I decided to go with something different than I normally do. Apple Spice had the perfect pose for what I envisioned, so it was all the matter of putting together my set. Last minute however I felt like I jsut needed something... I wasn't sure. Knife? Magick scepter? Sword? No. Riding crop; and Zibska had the perfect one in her Cynthia set. Then it was time to snap the picture! Dead Apple's Phantom Eyes do not have smoke included sadly, that was a little effect I added myself. However I'm sure there are some smoking eye effects out there!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair - Tangerine - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream (With Lipgloss 11)
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Barbie Doll
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Topazia - Seductive Eyeshadows - Black
Headpiece: Zibska - Sentinel
Shoulders: Zibska - Greer
Collar: Squishy Fluff - Chained Pet Collar - Monochrome
Bodysuit: FemmeFatale - Bodysuit Latex - FetishistV2 Couture
Gloves: Malena Von Dash - Gloves Latex Fetish - Black
Boots: Zibska - Svanhildr
Crop: Zibska - Cynthia
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: Apple Spice - Ground 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design