Sunday, June 14, 2015

If You Love Me The Morning After


"If you give me the love I’m after."

While out exploring the world Secondlife has to offer, I stumbled upon a beautiful location that positively glimmered with gold and luxury. Considering I was pretty much dressed as Marilyn Manson at the time, I felt compelled to style something up to match the theme of the place, but with my own twist of course. I started by putting my hair up so this beautiful tattoo from White Widow could be seen. Dark Shadows comes in three opacities and has appliers available. Next I went with a draping skirt from Devil, which it doesn't show in the photo, but on the inside of the skirt is a lovely galaxy print. The skirt comes in black and white, with the options of gold and silver trim, all in standard sizing of course. For my shoes and accessories, I decided to play with gold and ended up playing with a bunch of beautiful jewelry pieces from Zibska. I think this outfit turned out quite well and I felt much more in place while running around.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair - Insect Religion - Naturals 1
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Tattoo: White~Widow - Dark Shadows
Feathers: Zibska - Roxi Full Vs.
Earrings: Zibska - Fiachra
Bracelets: Zibska - Bergdis
Top: Sn@tch - Delicious Corset Tops - Black
Skirt: DEVIL - Space Princess Skirt - Black/Gold
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Shoes: Zibska - Achillea
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: *PoESioN* - New Baroque 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design