Thursday, June 4, 2015

Let The Games Begin


"If it's a game you want, I'll play to win."

Well, the title of this post is a not so subtle Hunger Games reference. We all know if it involves competition, blood, and violence, it's a book (and a show, I guess) I'm interested in. When I stumbled upon this outfit from Zibska, I knew I needed to grab it and set out for a shoot. Flavie (and a few other gorgeous ensembles) are a collaboration with Spartin Parx and Alyx Aerallo; and they're absolutely stunning! Flavie includes a rigged mesh jacket, skirt, and boots for Slink high feet that are no modify, as well as an unrigged modifiable headpiece (that's incredibly easy to fit), alpha layer, and shoe base. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous and high class, so I instantly fell in love with it. I decided to add a fur stole to emphasize the wealthy woman of power feel that this outfit says to me. Still it needed one little thing and I wasn't quite sure until I looked down at my hand in the real world. Duh, I needed an onyx ring! So I grabbed my personal favorite one from Sn@tch, then set out for the shoot.


Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair - Moonlight - Ombres
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream (With Lips #4)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Solar Eyes II - Tan
Brows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Brows - Bad Bitch
Lashes: Glam Affair - CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 14
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 009 - Hardcore Cat
Outfit: Zibska - Flavie in Gold
Ring: Sn@tch - Paragon Jewelry - Ring
Stole: Peqe - Fur Stole - Black
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 & Relaxed
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: *PosESioN* - Modern Style 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design