Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Nexus


"I rise, so you can be a part of me. I hide as part of the machinery"

     It's been a while since JOLI has been open, but the wonderful and talented creator behind JOLI has decided to once again open her shop up and I'm completely excited! I was honored with a spot in her blogger list and I couldn't be more thankful, I adore her work. With the reopening she is has also put out a new group gift for the ladies- Raquel, a lovely bare face skin in a grey tone. Personally, the moment I saw it I wanted to go drow, but then I accidentally put on a different makeup than intended... and it just felt right. As I changed my contacts (eyes), I thought, dang this would be perfect for an android. So with my favorite catsuit from Moyet, a beautiful corset set from Rosal that I got for my birthday, and a hair from A&Y that I've been eyeing for a while, it all fell into place.
     When it came to looking for a location, I realized that the sim I've been helping work on would be absolutely perfect. ShadowRun ReAwakened is a new photogenic roleplay sim that's in the works. As the name portrays, it is inspired by the ShadowRun games (which if you haven't played them, you're missing out). For those that don't know, the theme of the sim is scifi and it takes place in 2060. It's not open to the public yet, but when it is you're going to see a sim unlike any other! It uses zero prefabs, only original and professionally made mesh, created by our talented building team. I can't say much right now, but if you like interactive, immersive roleplaying sims, you're going to love SRR! If you want updates, you can join the OOC group. Not to mention, once the sim is open, they are blogger and photographer friendly-- Just make sure to wear an OOC tag and don't interrupt the roleplayers!

Now for the credits:
Hair: A&Y - Cyro Hair - Female
Skin: ::JOLI:: - June '15 Group Gift - Raquel Skin - Bare - Grey
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Venomous
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Amaline - 02
Earrings: |CerberusXing| - Feral Spikes - Silver
Catsuit: Moyet - Extreme Catsuite - Black
Collar: Rosal - Viron-M - Neck Corset
Gloves: Rosal - Viron-M - Gloves
Corset: Rosal - Viron-M - Waist Corset
Boots: Rosal - Viron-M - Ballet Boots
Pose: *PosESioN* - Africa 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design