Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Evening Blues


And the glimmer of the fire flies.

Blue and yellow are definitely one of my favorite color combinations, partially because I was born in the Ukraine and they're the color of my home country's flag. The other part of the reason is they're beautiful colors alone, but when they're put together, they are eye completely catching. Invert by Finesmith is currently available in two colors, this lovely blue/yellow and a black/red combination. When shopping I almost went with black/red, but I decided to be daring and play with colors I haven't played with in a while. Invert is no modify, unrigged mesh jewelry set that includes a pair of earrings, a headpiece, a necklace, and an armband. Full bright, shiny, and resize is controllable via scripts.
There was a dress from Topazia that I had my eye on, but couldn't for the life of me choose from the eight beautiful colors (Black, Red, Brown, Pink, Copper, Cyan, Purple, & Blue). That is until it clicked, Invert would pair perfectly with this gorgeous gown! Alaina includes a rigged mesh dress and a separate rigged mesh dress collar, both in standard sizing. When it came to hair and makeup I wanted to go with something being a matching color and something being contrasting. I ended up going with a lovely red hair color and lipstick to match, then using one of Zibska's gorgeous neon eyeshadows to pull some yellow into my makeup. I finished the look off with a manicure from Finesmith before I set out to shoot this look.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Truth Hair - Sally - Variety
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Midnight
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Jalelah - 08
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Cosmetics - Leah Lipstick 21
Dress: Topazia - Alaina Dress - Blue
Jewelry: Finesmith - Invert - Blue
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 & Casual
Pose: Custom made. (Not for sale.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design