Friday, June 19, 2015

The Red Baroness


"Stirred, not shaken."

Today, I was all about red. It took a little patience to get my hands on my very own copy of Finesmith's Celine in red (SL had the hiccups), but it was well worth the wait. Celine comes in several lovely colors, but the red really stood out and called to me! Celine includes a rigged mesh dress in standard sizing, unrigged earrings, and a bracelet that are both no modify, but easily resized and controlled via script. I put my hair up in a classy little number, then for makeup decided to play with colors from this outfit. I went with a gold eyeshadow from Zibska, red lipstick from Glam Affair, and jet black liner from cStar that's to die for. For heels I was torn between gold or black, but I felt that the black ones complimented the waistband of the dress far better. I'm still stuck on these gorgeous nails from Finesmith, so wearing them in red was a must. Lastly, every baroness needs a sexy garter. White Widow made a version of their Midnight in Paris tattoo that was the garter only, so I decided to let it peek out from beneath the lace trim of my gown.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Analog Dog - Val - Light Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream - Brown Brows
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Midnight
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Aurelie - 02
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Cosmetics - Leah Lipstick 21
Outfit: Finesmith - Celine - Red
Shoes: Zibska - Idette
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Leg Tattoo: White Widow - Midnight in Paris II
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 & Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design