Sunday, June 28, 2015

Valhalla Awaits


"Here they come, by Odin send, see the valkyries ride!"

Admittedly, this outfit was one that I saw and went "Ooooh Shiny..." at then immediately purchased it. That and I had the perfect hair to go with it! Moon's Rajana is a very, very long rigged mesh hair that comes in their normal color packs. Rajana has two versions, one with and one without the golden head chain. I opted for the one with because I felt it suited the golden look and blended well with the laurels. Now the laurels give me more of a Greek feeling for the outfit, but I decided to put my twist on it and make it lean just a little bit towards Valkyrie. I've been searching the marketplace for years, YEARS trying to find a Mjolnir (Thor's hammer symbol/necklace) that I like and was modify. This is much more frustrating than you think... but I finally found one! It just so happened to fit perfectly over the posture collar of the outfit. As far as shoes go, I really couldn't help myself from buying hte matching boots too-- because seriously, look at those sexy boots. For accessories I brought Zibska's Berdgdis back out since it has such a pretty gold and my favorite nail pack from Finesmith. I felt I was done, but when I really looked at what I had, I felt something was... missing. I couldn't for the life of me think of what it was that I exactly wanted to add, then it hit me-- some extravagant makeup that looks like feathers. White Widow had exactly that; Crystal comes with five colors included (Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, and Pink) and the option of with or without eyeshadow for each color. Then that was it, it was perfect! Finding a pose proved harder than I thought, so I opted to make myself a custom pose for holding this scepter and gazing down over the battlefield.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair. - Rajana - Blondes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Solar Eyes II - Tan
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Makeup: White Widow - Face Tattoo - Crystal - Black/Gold
Necklace: JadeDragon Designs - Thor Hammer Necklace
Bracelets: Zibska - Bergdis
Outfit: Jumo - Goddess of Gold Outfit
Boots: Jumo - Goddess of Gold Boots
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Relaxed
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design