Friday, June 5, 2015

The Path


"There is no turning back from this unending path of mine."

It's about time I gave my male avatar a makeover. A good friend of mine pointed me to his favorite skin shop and I found a skin that I instantly loved, and of course had to get it in the palest tone they had. While it isn't as pale as I usually go, I think it's still a lovely skin. Now you may be asking, Kaylith, why are you bringing out your male avatar? Well dear reader, it's because of this here ensemble. As I mentioned in 'Let The Games Begin', this is one of the ensembles that Zibska collaborated with Spartin Parx and Alyx Aerallo to create. I simply couldn't pass up photographing this unique outfit! Corvo Uomo includes a rigged mesh jacket and pants in standard sizing (with alpha layers of course), an unrigged necklace, unrigged shoulderpiece, and unrigged hat. The unrigged pieces are modify and very easy to fit. As always, the texture work beautiful and high quality! I found Zibska's Masha makeup to be surprisingly unisex, so I opted for the black option rather than the guyliner I was first playing with. Initially I was going to go barefoot with this outfit, but I decided to kick it up a notch and grab some footwear from CerberusXing that I had been eyeing for a while now; Sasu Geta is available in several colors that each include a bloody option, with both male and female versions. Once I was dressed and thinking about poses, I decided to drop by Grafica poses and look around. What I found were pretty amazing poses that are perfect for artistic photography as well as blogging! You can probably guess it, but I found a pose that just felt perfect. So from there, I set out to one of my favorite locations for a shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Mystic hair - Basics
Skin: Hermony - Symon Skin - ST0
Eyes: Dead Apples - Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
Makeup: Zibska - Masha - 012
Outfit: Zibska - Corvo Uomo
Shoes: CerberusXing - Sasu Geta - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Male - Flat
Pose: Grafica Poses - Frwydro III Mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design