Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Come To Me


"In all your glamour and cruelty."

This is another outfit I've had on the backburner. I love this dress from Zibska to death, but it wasn't until recently I was able to put together the look I was feeling-- just not seeing until now. Cynthia is a sexy, and rather kinky, little number. Cynthia include a rigged mesh dress in standard sizing, non-rigged, modify shoulder pieces, bustle, and a crop that are very easy to fit. Initially I had some thigh highs with this outfit, but I noticed that Zibska had some high platform boots that were to die for. Svanhildr comes with ten colors and three color change faces (leg, accent, platform) controlled via HUD for easy customization. As far as the hair and glasses combo goes, I definitely drew inspiration from both Gaga and Manila Luzon, plus it's really just a fiercely sexy combination in my opinion. After popping on some spiked earrings (that are unrigged, modify, and available in gold, black, and silver) I put on some black lipstick with dark red over the top to finish it all off. So once it was complete, I snatched a new pose from PosESioN and set out to my studio for a shoot.

Now for the credits:
Hair: *Argrace* - Kaede - Blacks
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Makeup 1: {Dead Apples} - Glam Goth Make-Up - Dark
Makeup 2: Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 22
Glasses: Beauty Killer - CL Shades
Earrings: |CerberusXing| - Feral Spikes - Silver
Outfit: Zibska - Cynthia
Boots: Zibska - Svanhildr
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Bag & Relaxed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Gitana 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design