Thursday, June 18, 2015

Chromaggia

So I decided on a dare from Kaylith to go out on a limb and start playing with some colors I normally won't focus on. I may like the rainbow but I like it as a whole more so than many of the colors broken down as individuals. Today I bring you YELLOW.


I even took it one step further and took to some of Kaylith's favorite shopping places for her more art driven looks and I think she may be rubbing off on me more than she planned...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Maxine - Cream
Hair: Magika - The Wish
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Brilliant Eyes - Onyx
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Cloud Atlas
Necklace: Zibska - Inkeri Necklace
Dress: FINESMITH - KAREN Dress -  Yellow
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH Sn@tch - Matte Tip/Neon Polish
Pose: *PosESioN* - Naranjo 10 (Available at On9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design