Saturday, November 7, 2015

Amaranthine



Sadly, the Halloween season has come to a close, but my love for all things dark and spooky still thrives on ever stronger. Azul definitely celebrated the joy of the spooky spirit with creating her Julie gown! There is a limited edition Halloween version, but I actually opted to play with a different color. This pink for some reason just stood out to me with the vibrancy of the color. Azul's Julie gown includes a rigged mesh body suit and gloves (both in standard sizing), a pair of unrigged wings, flexi skirt pieces, a flexi skirt train, and a tiara. I decided to styling it using Finesmith's Hamara jewelry in silver, as to pull the white pearls of the tiara throughout the outfit. I felt that some sheer, lace top stockings would be appropriate here and really add an effeminate sense of sexy. I finished off the outfit with these sexy wrap heels, lucious lipstick, and dark smokey eyeshadow from Zibska. Zibska's Ricana lips includes 36 shades of lipstick, with LeLutka, TMP, and Catwa appliers. I've noticed that both the Azul and Zibska dark color palettes like to mesh well with each other. Last, I needed to look for the right hair. I had something on while styling, but it just wasn't quite right! Little Bones just so happened to have just what I was looking for out at Uber. Creme is a very soft, fluffy hair that just looked too perfect in my preferred shade of blonde; I have to say the new textures are absolutely gorgeous. Speaking of Little Bones, I was one of the lucky few that made it onto the waiting list; then yesterday I logged on to a big surprise. I had been invited to the official Little Bones blogging group! Needless to say I'm exciting and I cannot wait to create art with this masterfully crafted hair. From there I ended up making my own editorial pose and crafted my own scene.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Creme - The Blondie (Available @ Uber)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Lashes: Custom.
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir No. 2 Eyeshadows - Riley
Lipstick: Zibska - Ricana Lips - 16 (Available @ The Makeover Room)
Jewelry: Finesmith - Hamara - Silver
Outfit: AZUL - Julie - Ruby
Stockings: BigBeautifulDoll - Sheer Nylon Stockings ver.1 Black
Shoes: Zibska - Viatrix
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design