Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gentility


-AZUL- recently released this beautiful dress that to me, just screams goth! I loved it the moment I saw it and I had to style it in my darker taste. Rather than going glam, I decided to push the boundaries and explore the different areas of goth. So I dared to take this dress into gothic lolita territory, but still kept it high fashion.-AZUL-'s Annette includes a rigged fitmesh dress in standard sizing as well as for Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink, a pair of rigged mesh gloves in standard sizing, unrigged mesh collar with flexi feathers, and an unrigged fascinator/veil with flexi pieces. I styled it with Aii, The Ugly and The Beautiful's Monster girl hair, which gave it a factor of cute and effeminate, but still dark with beautifully curved horns. The Mosnter girl hair includes three horn colors (black, gold, silver), 3 sizes and an unrigged version that are all modify for easy customization. I decided to add in a pair of sheer lacetop stockings to break up the bare leg, and these fierce alien high heels from Blackburns. They're gorgeous and modify! For makeup I went with all Zibska, since her Tali Liners looked perfect with her Maudi eyeshadow behind them, and of course some jet black lipstick. When it came to taking pictures, I struggled finding a location, as nothing was sating me. So instead, I carefully put together my own set and made my own pose for the effect I desired.

Now for the credits.
Hair/Horns: Aii - Monster Girl Hair - HUD 1
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Twinkle Eyes - Cream
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Maudi - 08
Eyeliner: Zibska - Tali Liners - Black
Lipstick: Zibska - Ricana Lips - 34
Outfit: AZUL - Annette - Onyx/Garnet
Stockings: BigBeautifulDoll - Sheer Nylon Stockings Ver.1 - Black
Shoes: Blackburns - High Alien Heels
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design