Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Final Act

I know Halloween is over, but I've been feeling especially creepy kawaii lately so I had to slip in at this this beauty before I decide to fully retire my darker side for the holiday season. And yes I had it ready and waiting longer than I should have but with RL health issues in the family taking over much of my free time for the month I didn't get to spend as much time in SL as I would have liked much less styling and keeping up with all the newness popping up all over. Either which way have a look at what the cat dragged in...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Caroline skin - Polar 05 (Available at We <3 RolePlay)
Crown: Nana - Ciara Silver Crown
Hair: Magika - Surprise
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Snow
Lips: Zibska ~ Blacktop Lips 14
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands
Top: .::Dead Dollz::. - Morrigan Top
Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings - Black Silver
Polish: A:S:S - Vibrant Darkness
Skirt: Goth1c0 - Leather Pencil Skirt - Black
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Bruadar Series - Five (m) (Available at Shiny Shabby)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design