Saturday, November 21, 2015

Evenescent


This was one of those looks that just came together and happened. I love gradient clothing, so this rigged mesh dress from Topazia made me especially happy. I am really loving the very delicate pearls that detail the gown on the sides, straps and back! I decided to add in Zibska's Ailell shrug, since it was not only the perfect color, but it was cactus blooms (cactus included). For accessories, I used these long gloves from Azul's Gina gown and this simple ribbon collar. For makeup, I used Zibska's Kelan lips, and this sexy and seductive eyeshadow from Topazia. For hair, I figured that a beautiful windblown hair with white highlights in my regular blonde would be a nice touch.

Hair: Exile - Memory Bliss - Naturals
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Twinkle Eyes - Cold
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Topazia - Seductive Eyeshadows - Black
Lipstick: Zibska - Kelan Lips - 07
Collar: Wound - Ribbion Choker - Natural
Shrug: Zibska - Ailell (Available @ The Secret Affair, November)
Dress: Topazia - Liv Gown - Gradient Black/White
Gloves: AZUL - Gina - Gloves
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design