Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Solitary


With this look, I felt like playing with Titzuki's Slit Tee! The Slit Tee is a unisex item, but it does not have a version with breasts however, it's for more flat-chested and androgynous looks. Make sure to try a DEMO! I'm kind of in love with androgyny for some reason, not sure why, but it's pretty awesome. So I ended up going blonde goth and playing off of my RL looks a tiny bit. I kept the styling simple with a pair of fingerless gloves for slink hands, my favorite collar, an older pair of stockings I had in my inventory, a pair of awesome gothic platform boots, and a thing little thong to add a sense of provocative. For makeup I went with my favorite combination as of late, which is an eyeshadow from Zibska, an eye line from Nuuna, matte black nails, and the lips are from a makeup I made several months ago but never got around to releasing. I'm probably going to release it here soon, but if you can't wait, just ask me in world! I really must bring some attention to this hair however... I LOVE super long hair and Moon put out one that's pretty to die for. It's a little hard to pose with because of how long it is, but I really don't care, I love the length and the quality of her textures. Also all of Moon's new hair is modify, so you can totally tint it for the PERFECT shade! I don't know about you, but Moon got +50 awesome points from me. As for the shoot, I found a little cigarette prop that I got from some ash tray somewhere, made my own pose, then set out for the shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon Hair - Variety - Alanis (Available @ N-Twenty1)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dark Diva - i01 - Blind & i03 Black
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir No. 2 Eyeshadows - Riley
Eye Line: Nuuna - Makeups v11 - 2
Lips: Madame K - Obscene Makeup - Lips Only (Soon)
Collar: Goth1c0 - Malkuth Collar - Female
Dress: Titzuki - Slit Tee - Black
Underwear: Sugar Pill/Dark Diva - Latex Skank - Thong
Stockings: Razorblade Jacket - Roller Derby Thigh Highs - Black Sheer
Gloves: A:S:S - Slink Fingerless Glove Appliers - Basics
Boots: Goth1c0 - Devil Goth Boots
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Nails - Black on Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design