Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gentle Perception


You may noticed I'm more more tan than I usually am! There is reason for this. A new skin and cosmetic store by the name of Insol has popped up. I was given the honor of reviewing one of their skins, by the name of Chris. After carefully looking over the entire skin, I can say that it is high quality with excellent detailing and absolutely no ugly seams anywhere I could find. Chris has a youthful look with plump lips and shapely eyebrows, her form being toned and sprinkled lightly with freckles. She includes two cleavage option tattoo layers, two face freckle tattoo layers, a body freckle tattoo layer, four eyebrow options, and omega appliers. Chris is available in 7 tones, Apricot, Beige, Bronze, Fair, Golden, Ivory, and Tanned. Personally, I like to be pale, so I chose the lightest tone, Ivory. To style, I kept it very simple. I used a messy, buy covering hair from Magika and part of Charm's Sylth jewelry set. Sylth is currently available at The Fantasy Collective and it is NOT a gacha, but a full jewelry set! Sylth include a headpiece, a pair of armlets, a pair of earrings, a chain sash harness (standard sizing + unrigged), and a belt; all with two metal options (silver, gold) and five gem options controlled via HUD. As always, Charm's products are modify so you can get the absolute perfect fit. I decided to skip makeup past my eyelashes, as to let the natural beauty of the skin be shown.

Hair: Magika - Clutter - 01
Skin: Insol - Chris Skin - Ivory
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Jewelry: Charm - Sylth Jewelry Set (Available @ The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design