Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Interloper


I have always been and I will always be different. This being said, there's not much else that gets me as excited as the color chartreuse. Well, except maybe this alien sphynx and triangle skirt that also happens to be chartreuse. Where is this from, you may be asking yourself? Well, the answer to that is Titzuki. The creator has a mind I appreciate and creates things in such a strange a different vision and for their own enjoyment. Titzuki's trashbag skirts are a rigged mesh skirt with standard sizing and TMP sizes, initially fitted for male shapes form what I gather, but with a little shape adjustment I didn't have any issue getting it to fit. I mean come on, I NEEDED to style this. With strappy boots and a top to match, I think I have crafted one of my all time favorite looks. Boys To The Bone had some pretty awesome poses that I felt fit so perfectly with the attitude of this look. I think I can say it's a bit out of this world, nyeheheheh.

Hair: Soonsiki - Sweat Leaf - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Revenge
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Unisex
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow 1: Zibska - Janni - 06
Eyeshadow 2: Zibska - Noir No. 2 Eyeshadows - Eione
Forehead Marking: Custom.
Lipstick: Zibska - Ricana Lips - 34
Collar: Goth1c0 - Malkuth Collar - Female
Top: Zibska - Pyri Top
Waist: Sinistyle - Taped Guts
Skirt: Titzuki - Trashbag Skirt - Visitors
Boots: Goth1c0 - Devil Goth Boots
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant & Prosper
Pose: Boys To The Bone - Model Poses #3 - Pose 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design