Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sacre Coeur


I have to say it's been and incredibly busy week and it's going to be even busier. However to relax, I thought I would go out on a shopping trip to one of my favorites stores in SL. Topazia has a unique style of creating and the designer marked a couple of her coats to be half off! I figured hey, why not pick it up? Well, I did just that and ended up picking up a few other things because they were too pretty to resist. But I have to say the designer, Nathalia, is an incredibly kind  and generous person. She is one of the few here in SL that enjoys what she does and likes to put smiles on people's faces, and I just so happened to be one of them. Thank you Nathalia, you are wonderful!! <3 For my look however, I decided to style one of her winter coats and do a very chic, blonde goth style. Topazia's Katerina Fur Winter Coat comes with a rigged mesh coat in standard sizing, unrigged fur cuffs, a fur collar, and a ribbon (which I sized down). I decided to use Topazia's Celested Lipstick in Starry Coal, since it was the perfect shade of grey to bring out the highlights in the coat. For clothing I went with basic dark clothing I had from Sn@tch, sexy thigh-high boots from Zibska, and this awesome purse from Maxi Gossamer. Little Bones is currently has some gorgeous styles out at C88, and their Celine hair called out to me for this look. I think it goes pretty friggin' perfectly! But as for the shoot, I created my own attitude-filled pose and headed over to Ironwood Hills to snap the picture.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Celine - Blondes (Available @ Collabor 88)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre - Blackshot Blue
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Berdine - 12
Lipstick: Topazia - Celeste Lipstick - Starry Coal
Earmuffs: Topazia - Mufka & Ears Muffs - Black
Coat: Topazia - Katerina Fur Winter Coat - Black
Top: Sn@tch Lace Tank - Black
Pants: Sn@tch - Heavy Metal Jeans - Charcoal
Boots: Zibska - Svea
Purse: Maxi Gossamer - Purse - Madame Midnight - Black Velvet
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat & Bag
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design