Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ultra-Viole(N)t


Sooo, Plastik is retiring a bunch of stuff. Because of that, there's a massive area where you can get these soon to be retired items for quite the deal until November 15th! Seriously, many things are under 100L! I decided to peruse around when her color called Ultra just began calling to me... So, I gave in to the glorious neon purple. What happened is a different breed of cybergoth, I'd say. The collar, dress, and boots were all pieces from Plastik in that gorgeous color, which I used a pair of long latex gloves and ripped up fishnets to add to the look. I did end up making a few little prim pieces for this outfit though, because I wanted a contact kind of look for the eyes as well as some awesome, glowing rings for around the arms, wrists, and ankles. For makeup I went with a very fierce looking combination, paired with glowing eyes, and neon hair. As for pose and set, I custom crafted both to achieve what I desired, though last moment I projected a Chaos star in the background to pay a little patronage to Slaanesh. Heheheh.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Moon Hair - Belle Fleur - Neons
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Venomous
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Brows - Bad Bitch
Eyeshadow: Dead Apples - Statement Eyeshadows - Vintage Edition - Coal
Eye Line: Nuuna - Makeups v11 - 2
Lipstick: Zibska - Blacktop Lips - 10
Collar: Plastik - Vanya Armor - Purple (Plastik Retirement Sale)
Gloves: Malena Von Dash - Gloves Latex Fetish - Black
Dress: Plastik - Devaya Dress - Ultra (Plastik Retirement Sale)
Tights: Goth1c0 - Ripped Fishnets Pantyhose
Boots: Plastik - Dalma Boots - Ultra (Plastik Retirement Sale)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Contact: Custom.
Glow Rings: Custom.
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design