Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Wallflower


You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand.

It was about time again to start playing with neutral colors since I have been so vibrant lately. So I figured why not play with some lovely shades of brown? Since the current theme for Uber is Androgyny, it was the perfect chance! Zibska has some lovely makeups (appliers included) out and this hair from Little Bones just called to me. I found they worked beautifully together! You may notice Little Bone's Purr is similar to her style Feline in the way that it is tucked behind the ears, but it is different in detail, especially at the ends and how it sits. This sleek, black, fitmesh dress from Topazia caught my eye for this look while I was out and about shopping. Topazia's Claire Dress comes in standard sizing, as well as sizing for the Maitreya, Hourglass, and Belleza bodies. For accessories I went with this gorgeous jewelry set from Zibska (which is modify and has a ton of colors), in which I modified one of the earrings so that I could have a matching ring. To finish the look off, I went with a sleek black polish and made my own pose.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Purr - Balayage (Available @ Uber, Androgyny)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Twinkle Eyes - Cream
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Yarden - 01 (Available @ Uber, Androgyny)
Lipstick: Zibska - Vic - 04 (Available @ Uber, Androgyny)
Jewelry: Zibska - Amelie Deux (Available @ We <3 RP, November)
Dress: Topazia - Claire Dress - Black
Nails: Alaskametro - Slink Manicure/Pedicure - Midnight
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture & Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design