Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sombre Blooms


It's been one of those days where my emotions have driven me to style and create, so that my heart could be sated. The meaning of this photo, I will leave open to interpretation.
But for my style, I chose to use a long empire gown from Peqe, a layered, dark metal collar from Charm, and this beautiful floral headpiece from Zibska. Adra includes two versions of the headpiece, with and without the dangling bits, and ten colors for the roses, chains, and beads. this beautiful, lengthy hair from Little Bones really called out to me for this look. Hello includes 3 rigged mesh sizes, with and without an additional rigged arm piece. I chose to go without the arm piece for this look, because I wanted bare arms. For makeup, I went with a dark, very smoky eyeshadow, dark lips, and my favorite hand tattoo all from Zibska. For the set I actually ended up using a couple roses from the headpiece and petals from her Blanchefleur set (tinted) to achieve the flowing petals. As for the pose, once again custom made to properly convey the feeling I desired.

Now for the credits.
Headpiece: Zibska - Adra (Available @ We <3 RP, November)
Hair: Little Bones - Hello - Blondes (Available @ Collabor88)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Caton Eyeshadow - Coal
Lipstick: Zibska - Ricana Lips - 34 (Available @ The Makeover Room)
Collar: Charm - Skaii Collar - Onyx
Dress: Peqe - Empire Gown - Black
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design