Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Clockwork Bird Bath

So I had to try my hand at Steampunk when I heard about A Clockwork Spiral which is a steampunk themed event with part of the proceeds going to the National Kidney Foundation. So far they have raised over 200KL$ and the event just got extended to go through noon on Monday the 23rd so head on over and get your shopping in to support this great cause! But anyways here is what I came up with...


I had fun getting all the things to make this outfit and assembling all the pieces though I still say steampunk is defiantly not one of my strong points. Anyways that's enough out of me just go check out the event and take a look around.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Harley - Opaline
Hair: .ploom. - Nicola
Mask: Material Squirrel - Steampunk Plague Mask - Leather (Available at A Clockwork Spiral through noon the 23rd)
Collar: .Olive. - the Choking Birdcage - Just Leather (Available EXCLUSIVELY at Designers United 5)
Outfit: :{MV}: - High Society - Rust (Available at A Clockwork Spiral through noon the 23rd)
Wings: [Unrepentant] - Steampunk Seraphim (Available at A Clockwork Spiral through noon the 23rd)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Mud
Pose: Exposeur - Top Model Cycle 20 Intro: Renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design