Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mad As Rabbits

So I instantly fell in love with the Alice themed ears that +Half-Deer+ put out in her Arcade Gatcha and have been trying to toy with them since and I finally put a look together that shows them off but doesn't overpower the ears themselves and well I must share it! Especially since I managed "to pull a rabbit out of my hat" with this picture too!


Sn@tch always has what I need even when I don't realize I need it! If I need something and can't find a thing to wear Sn@tch always has something I can put on and it will just work! As is proven by the hours I spent looking for something and then frustration resorted to fishing which lead to window shopping and comparing what I wanted to what I had already acquired and TAH-DAH! I've become as mad as rabbits! and It all spirals back to Halogen and her +Half-Deer+ Arcade Gatcha.

P.S. +Half-Deer+ has a tintable bunny tail out at the main store to match the ears too for FREE this month so don't forget to go grab it!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Jane - Cream - Scarred
Ears: +Half-Deer+ - Velven Bunny Ears - Madness (Available at The Arcade)
Hair: Exile - Just a Reason - Natural Fusion 2 (Available at The Arcade)
Make-Up: Sn@tch - Underworld Makeup - Fever (Prize 24 of the Current Fishing Outfit - Hot Blooded)
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights - Gray
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - TEA TIME
Corset: Sn@tch - Tempted Lace Bustier - Red
Tail: +Half-Deer+ - Bunny Tail - Tintable (Free this month at the main store)
Pants: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Charcoal
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Red Tips
Pose: Apple Spice - Ballet 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design