Wednesday, September 25, 2013

'Till Death Do Us Part


Purple, pink and orange? Kick-ass skulls and artwork? SIGN ME UP! Oh wait, I already did. cStar Limited has a new tattoo line, and holy heck are they bad ass! I love sleeve tattoos, and when I saw the Buck Off sleeve, I had to blog them. They're wonderfully detailed and really do look like something you would see someone in the first life sporting like a boss. So why the hell not sport it in SL like a boss? I totally did. More and more ink is is to be expected from cStar, and I don't know about you, but I'm hella excited!
I recently fell in love with this hair from Rosy Mood too, and with an epic cute tank dress from MV and my favorite jewelry, I set out to storm the town. Walking by a record shop, I stopped and thought-- Hey this would be fun. So I snapped a pic and rolled with it.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Rosy Mood - Fuga - Purple
Skin: cStar Limited - College Edition - The Slut 1 - Amber
Tattoo: cStar Limited - Buck Off Sleeves - Color
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy Eyes - Silver
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - eyelashes 04
Dress/Leggings/Shoes: :{MV}: - Spectre
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: - The Minimalist
Pose: //Elephante Poses// - Man Of The Hour #5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design